Friday, April 10, 2015

Blog 5B (Entertain Purpose)


How 'Fast and Furious' are you?



How much do you know about the Fast and Furious series?
As I was researching for my blog assignment, I found out so many fun facts about the movie, movie-making and the cast. Here are some interesting things that most people do not know. Let's see how much you know about the film!!




Did you know..?


1. The actual title of the movie is Furious Seven. Yet people tend to call it Fast and Furious 7. In Korea it is called 분노의 질주 7.

2. Walker's brothers Caleb Walker and Cody Walker provided voice and body doubles for the character of Brian O'conner. Due to the tragic sudden death of Paul Walker, body doubles, stunt doubles, and CGI were used to complete the film.

3. "Dwayne Johnson went through seven months of strict dieting and a heavily strength-emphasized workout plan for the role of Luke Hobbs." (IMDb.com, Trivia)

4. In the entire Fast and Furious films, Roman never calls Dom by his name.

5. The car Brian (Paul Walker) drives at the end of the movie, as a send off to his character, is a white Toyota Supra which he drove in the very first movie.

(information from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2820852/trivia)




Fast and Furious Parody!


There are many hilarious parodies made by various fans that I wanted to share with you guys :) As a person who likes to make personal videos myself, I thought these short films were very funny and creative. I can realize the high reputation of the Fast and Furious Films from the numerous videos that people made. Here are a few of my favorites!





This one is a very cute parody that shows Furious 7 acted by children. The synchronization of the young actors are so adorable. I really enjoyed this one, especially the part where 'Brian' says "No, a third grader." 



This video is a trailer with minions naturally starring in the movie. I thought this was so funny and cute because I really enjoyed watching the movie Despicable Me. It is amazing how people can edit and make these creative videos.



The last video is one from Saturday Night Live. Dwayne Johnson was the guest that week and they made a New Disney Movie, Bambi. Johnson is Bambi and they created a parody of Furious 7 with a Disney motive. I really enjoyed watching this one and hope you do to :)


Well, did you get a lot of new information about Fast and Furious?

I hope this post was interesting and entertaining for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment