Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Multimedia Tools

So far after using several multimedia tools I have found some advantages and disadvantages. The factors that I liked about multimedia is that I can communicate easily with people and it is much easier talking with one another on web rather than in person. Also it is easier to find the information and pictures that I need. I am amazed by the fast advancement of technology and the fact that our lives became so convenient. The negative effects of multimedia are that internet has no boundaries and therefore exposes all of my private life. In other words, everything is very public and open. It is sometimes difficult to post my thoughts and pictures due to the fact that everyone might be able to see.
Out of all the tools that I used so far, I think I enjoy using Instagram the most because I enjoy taking pictures and sharing them with other people. Blogger was also interesting because it was a new experience and I was able to express things about myself freely. I already have a blog called weebly but I think blogger is also very simple and satisfying. Since I like instagram I think Pinterest was my favorite multimedia tool that I would like to try again because the range of pictures was unbelievable. The variety of pictures were so diverse that I could spend hours on Pinterest by searching my favorite things. 

5 comments:

  1. I agree with your opinion about advantages of multimedia tools. In fact, I feel comfortable when I talk on the web rather than in person. And as you also stated, because privacy problem on the Internet is very serious increasingly, SNS seems to be changed to the closed way I think. Anyway, I'm happy to see your thoughts. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may like a visual excitation, right? I was attracted by the Pinterest too. I alresdy used Instagram as you are. I used it for searching not posting. I follow the users that post the picture I like. However by using this way, there no method to collect the best cut I love. On Instagram there is no way to show my collection. Pintertest, however, can show my collection by 'pin it' system. Even more charming thing is it is really simple. Other multimedia tools we used on last class were not so interesting. Pinterest is the only tools that I want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,yerim.
    I quite agree with you.
    I also like Instagram.
    I think it’s very easy and simple. And it's easy to find the people who have the same interestwith me. I have seen your Instagram with the link on your profile.
    Your photo looks very warm and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey yerim, i do really agree how it got very easy communicating with people we want and how easy finding the pictures and information we need. I also agree about the privacy in SNS and how could it not be shared or sometimes its exposed for invasion by others.
    I agree that its easier to communicate with one another on wed, But i think still lose the real communication which is being face to face which all the thoughts and ideas could be delivered in the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yerim. I totally agree with your idea in multimedia tools. Especially, in that, it allows people to communicate with each others. It is also interesting that you thought invasion of privacy as one of the bad part of multimedia tools. Finally, I also want to learn the way of doing instagram!!!

    ReplyDelete