Monday, May 25, 2015

Project Explanation

A few of my classmates and I as a team decided to make an interesting short film.
It will be a short, entertaining video on ...






HONEY BUTTER CHIPS!!!!

At the end of 2014, this product was a big hit and people were demanding more chips by the minute. All the supermarkets had no supply every time I went to go buy it because all the other customers bought it before me.
So for our final project, my team members and I decided to find alternative products for honey butter chip. By surveying students on campus, we will try to find the most popular snack that is similar to honey butter chip. After the survey we will analyze the results and test the project ourselves by eating each alternative source and stating our own opinions.
The whole purpose of this movie is to determine whether popularity or public trend influences consumer goods and decision making. I hope that the audience realizes how media and trend can trigger consumption and have effect on what we choose to buy. Also it will be very beneficial to inform people of the most popular and tasty snack to try next time!

My role in this project is making the survey board, analyzing the results and editing the video. Since I enjoy making movies and using editing programs, I thought it would be interesting to make our own survey film.
I am looking forward to working with my team and making a helpful and fun video.
Hope you enjoy it soon too :)

2 comments:

  1. When I firstly taste the Honey butter chips, I can't understand why people are so enthusiastic. But now, I like to eat Honey butter almond. You can get this any convenience stores. Try this once. You will also love it. I think this snack will be on the alternative list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think your team's idea is very interesting!! It provokes people's interest by usin the topic of honey butter chips !! Moreover, I think your team's idea is somewhat systemetic!! I am looking forward to see your team's video!!

    ReplyDelete